Monday, March 30, 2009

I was wondering what to write this week and then I received a phone call from our Dir of Building and Grounds, Jim. He proceeded to tell me that the pool is a disaster this morning - dirt and leaves in the pool, chairs in the pool, trash scattered around, etc. A couple of residents proceeded to tell him that the pool area was ground zero for unruly people this morning, which resulted in this mess.

What's unfortunate is that on the first day of Spring Break, we have to SHUT THE POOL DOWN until the water contamination issues are resolved. I anticipate this will result in some hard feelings, especially as people come to use the pool, but such is life. If residents (and their guests) cannot respect our facilities and treat them as disposable assets, then this is the result.

Jim has a ton of other things to attend to but they will have to be pushed to the wayside. How unfortunate...

No comments: