Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I went to YC for the weekend and I received no calls or emails, so I ASSUME it's been quiet around here - I will be checking with our PCSO liaison for an update. Here's the newest:

  1. The auto-chlorinator failed over the weekend. Thank you to the residents who informed Rosemary in the office, who informed me. We had the pool company out post=haste and the issue was resolved.
  2. Jim Brasby, our new maintenance director, has been making quite a few changes around the Clubhouse area - the Breezeway has been expertly painted, the parking lot is also being repainted, and new lighting has been installed in the Breezeway.
  3. Jim is also responsible for organizing and itemizing out maintenancetools and machinery.
  4. We do have a storm in the Caribbean on a westward course towards us - please stay up to date with this event. If you want to beat the newscasters, visit www.nhc.noaa.gov

Have a great day...

No comments: