It’s a sad day to report that Pete mansour has decided to resign his position
as Architectural Chairperson. However, he will remain on the Board as
Office Coordinator.
This action was precipitated by an unfortunate incident last week
where a resident threatened physical violence against him. It was so
unnerving that Pete and his wife spent the night at their daughter’s
home for fear of what might happen should the threats become real.
This is unacceptable.
To this end, I have requested a Special Meeting on Monday Dec 21 at 7p
for the purposes of accepting Pete’s resignation but also discussing
options with the Board concerning Architectural issues and deed
restriction enforcement going forward. I don’t think any one of us can
fully realize the immense vacancy this has created but it is up to the
Board to come to a resolution on how we will meet the
demands of our Bylaws.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear this. Pete has been a great asset to the village. Please know that most residents feel the board is doing a great job and that you can never please all. Also if this person did make a threat I hope the police were called. I want to thank you and all the board members for your time and work to keep the village in good shape.
I also hope a police report was made regarding threatening bodily harm. There should be zero tolerance for bullying and I know the Architectural Committee does not send out letters just for something to do. It's not fun to get one. Serving on the board is a thankless job for the hours and hard work that is put in by the volunteers. I know that firsthand.
Post a Comment