Hola!
Slow Down! The Pinellas County Sheriffs Office is increasing patrols of our neighborhood, common areas, and Blvd. They recently issued a motorist a speeding ticket for doing 49 mph down the Blvd – ouch! Also, the “rolling stops” at our intersections may cost you, as the PCSO regularly picks high-traffic intersections to monitor. It’s not only costly, but it may save the life of a child…
We just inked our insurance policy for ‘08/’09 and we saved some dinero! Last year, we spent $15,262 on a comprehensive commercial insurance policy. This year, we have the exact same coverage for $13,600! Plus, we added rising floodwater coverage for only $348. I would like to credit Pete Altmeyer for introducing us to Carlisle Fields in Clearwater last year and enabling us to get great coverage at affordable rates!
We have just 1 Board member position open – please don’t all run down to the Clubhouse at the same time ;-) Not only is it good policy to have a full complement of 9 Board members, but with a year over year turnover of 3 Board members, we need as much continuity as possible.
The pool’s open – except this past Sunday. I received 2 calls about the pool being locked and I must apologize. I am not sure how the Clubhouse got locked, but we will try to avoid it in the future. Our pool is too beautiful to not have residents using it! Sorry!
If you want to get on our "hotline" and received immediate news and updates, please send me your email address and I'll add it to our list...no spam, no junk - just news you can use!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment