THE GROVE MEETING HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO MARCH 13, 2008 AT 6P AT THE CLUBHOUSE.
EASTER EGG HUNT MARCH 22, 2008 AT THE CLUBHOUSE. SEE THE VV FOR DETAILS...
Teenagers Assualting Traveling Cars
- from a concerned (& angry) resident...
I was traveling in my van South on Westlake Blvd Tuesday , Feb 20th, at 5:10pm when my vehicle was hit by a grapefruit in the side panel of my car.I noticed one boy was on the \"lookout\" for upcoming victims as I waspassing and then we were hit by another boy who threw the grapefruit hardenough to scare both of my children. I then saw the boys running away as Istopped my vehicle and caught up with them to have a chat. This happenedjust North of the intersection of Westlake Blvd and Linden. I called thepolice and asked if they would patrol the neighborhood looking for threeteenage boys around 14 years of age with full descriptions of two of them. I suspect the boys live nearby since they were all on foot without a vehicleor bike. This delinquent behavior will not be tolerated and if I were not onmy way somewhere important I would have met with the police to file a reportfor these boys to learn the consequences of their actions. If the grapefruit had hit and shattered thewindow it could have seriously harmed my three year old son. What sometimesseems to be a harmless prank can cause big problems for the victims. Isuspect our chat gave them a good scare, but please be aware of threeteenage boys roaming the neighborhood looking to cause mischief.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment